In the mean time, I've been helping Grace out on the truck farm, mostly working in the sorting shed and some light picking. Over this holiday weekend, however, I'm going on the selling truck to Shawano - long days, but fun!
These photos are of Elyse and Erik when they visited Nana. Joe sent me some cute ones of Kate and Caroline - my August birthday girl, that I wish I could post too, but in typical grandma fashion, I was unable to download them. Maybe next time.
Elyse started school this week and I went with her the first day to meet her teacher and find her classroom. What a great experience. While in La Crosse, I also got in some golf, and terrific trout fishing. I tell you, my secret trout stream never fails me!
I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful and exciting Labor Day weekend.
Busy gal! It makes me tired to read about all you are doing, and you didn't even mention putting your house in order!
ReplyDelete:)