I can't believe I'm actually moved out of High Meadow. Here are some of my super hard workers. Without my wonderful crew, I'd never have made it. For the most part, I was too busy to get any pictures taken. And, though I was able to snap a few, I don't know how to put in a collage, so this will have to suffice. A great big special thank you to all my terrific friends and family who helped me so much. Dan (the pit boss) and Carol(my decorator) Sambs , Holly (my constant right hand gal) and Dan Bacon, Cari (who kept me moving) and Rob (super electronics guru), Court (there every time), Barrie (let's try it this way) and Kay (I'll find room in these cupboards somehow) Lutze , Jan and Vern Hanke and grandson Mike (work, extra help and food - wow!), Bruce (my dolly makes light work) and Nancy Helbach (I'll get you more boxes), Sid Hammond (a great surprise helper) Got to see Barb too!!, Ward and Wendy Weiss (sweat and liquid refreshments) , Amber Petersen (food, packing and a smile), Marg Nelson, Linda Kassera, Barb Krumrai, Barb Kelly and cousin Sue Dunbar (super packers every one of them) , David Smith (my construction expert) , Scott and Sally (I'll take care of the kids) Aho, Mom and Dad (food, storage and moral support), Elyse and even Erik. I've probably forgotten someone, but not on purpose. Holly helped me so much and so often, she's practially lived at my house. How can any person be so fortunate to have such good friends and family? Believe me,I know how lucky I am.
So, I'm in the new place - 534 Demarest Ave., Waupaca - same telephone and email. I'm surrounded by boxes, but slowly making progress. Stop in and visit sometime soon. I'd love to see you!
Mary makes a mean cup of coffee, and usually has something yummy to go with it - so ya'll better take her up on that offer!
ReplyDeleteThe new place is already looking great, and I only saw it with the cardboard decor everywhere! It is already taking on some 'Mary-ness'.... :)
I intend to be a regular! (do I get my own cup??)