Thursday, July 23, 2009

One week to go


Next week at this time, I'll be loading up the U-Haul. Every day has been filled with packing, organizing and making things ready. It seems there's almost as much telephone/paperwork as anything. The closing will be Friday morning and thankfully, all will go off without a hitch so that we can unload starting right afterward. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have friends and family who have offered to help me with the move, which is wonderful.
Most of the "little" things have fallen together, with just a few hangers-on, like selling the tractor and snow thrower attachment.

I had to miss the wedding in Phoenix last weekend, but was there in spirit, with everyone else. I'll make it up, however, and see them all again maybe in the winter. Moving into a smaller house in town should allow me the opportunity to do a little more traveling, which I'm looking forward to.

Well, off to pack and haul out some more. Heave Ho!!


1 comment: